ETHGlobal’s mission is to on-board thousands of new developers into the Ethereum ecosystem. As the Marketing, Communications, and Content lead you will contribute to that mission in many ways:
- Reach an ever-larger community of developers, drawing them into the ecosystem
- Ensuring that a large online audience has access to content from our events, not just those who can physically attend
- Developing and implementing creative strategies to drive interest in our events and services
- You have an ownership mentality. When you take on a task, you get it done. You proactively troubleshoot problems blocking your path, and the problems blocking the paths of others.
- You’re a great communicator. You write crisp sentences. You can take on different voices, depending on your objective and your audience.
- You know how to tell a story. Whether its a blog post, tweet, survey, or website, you never lose track of the narrative you’re trying to tell.
- You’re analytical. You understand that effective communication with a large audience can be improved through data-driven refinement.
- Developing and executing strategies that use ETHGlobal’s communication channels (email, social media, press, etc) to drive interest, attendance, and sponsorship.
- Continuously improving and growing our communication channels
- Creating written content (blog posts, website copy, etc.)
- Optimizing ETHGlobal’s web presence
- Ensuring that content created at ETHGlobal events (e.g. talk videos) finds a large online audience
- Managing relationships with journalists and outside media, as well as potential media partnerships
Your skillset & experience
3+ years in a marketing / communications role
- Experience in marketing a product or service is a plus
- Experience in communicating to developer communities is a plus
Strong social media skills, particularly twitter
- Familiarity with the peculiarities of crypto twitter is a plus
Strong written english skills
- Fluency in a second language other than English is a plus
- Experience with SEO basics, mailing lists, optimizing websites for marketing outcomes, customer surveys, and YouTube
- This is a full-time role
- Fully remote position
- Will require occasional travel to ETHGlobal events around the world
- Send us an email at [email protected]
- A document that explains your professional background & experience (e.g. a CV, portfolio, etc.)
- A short (500 words max) description of why you want this job